Friday, August 15, 2008

Class of 2007

Name: James Allen Haynes
Graduation Year: 2007
Family information: none
City and State where you live: Jasper, Alabama
Education after high school: Bevil of right now
Current Career: wroking on a p.e. major
Anything else interesting that you want to share? basketball manager

jah7607@yahoo.com


Name: Mary Bec Gambrell
Graduation Year: 2007
Family Information: Parents-Danny and Nancy Gambrell (Dad is still principal and has not retired yet)
Siblings- Jody Gambrell and Katy Burns- they are both married, and I really enjoy spending time with Katy's little girl and my niece, Molly Kate Burns, and can't wait for my other niece (Jody and Jaime's baby) to arrive here in January!
City and State where you live: Jasper, AL
Current Career: Full Time Student
Education After High School? After graduation, I began my college career at Bevill State Community College serving as an Ambassador for the school. I am currently in the nursing program and I will be a RN in May 2010. I can't wait!
Anything else interesting that you want to share? I miss high school, and all of the people and activities a lot, but I am really enjoying college thus far! My life pretty much consists of lots of studying and Ambassador activities right now, but I am loving every minute of it! I am very ready to start my career as a nurse, and I have big plans after I receive my degree. In my spare time I enjoy running, shopping, being with friends, and babysitting. My love for clothes, jewelrey, shoes, and purses has not changed, and I still spend way too much time shopping!
marybecg@yahoo.com




Rachel Kirkland
2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
went to Bevill for a year, then transfered to the University of Alabama where I am now
student and hope to get a part time job somehwere in tuscaloosa
rmkred416@aim.com


Name: Suzanne King

Graduation Year: 2007

Family information: Mother: Shirley; Sister: Rachel

City and State where you live: Jasper/ Florence, AL

Education after high school: Attended Bevill for one year; Presently at UNA (Go Loins!)

Current Career: Major is nursing. Plan to become a nurse anesthetist

lsking@una.edu







No comments: