Friday, August 15, 2008

Class of 1995

Name:  Shanda Owens Mangrum    
Graduation Year:  1995
Family information: married to Wayne Mangrum, 2 sons: Jackson (8) and Grantley (2)______
City and State where you live: Cullman, Al
smangrum3@yahoo.com
 
 
Name: Stacey Hudson Hamner
Graduation Year: 1995
Family information: Daughter of Linda and Jerry Hudson; Married to Ken Hamner of Tuscaloosa.
City and State where you live: Tuscaloosa, AL
Education after high school: BS in Clothing, Textiles and Interior Design, The University of Alabama 2001
Current Career: Textile Designer for Phifer, Incorporated. I design fabric that is primarily used in the outdoor furniture industry.
Anything else interesting that you want to share? We lived in Little Rock, Arkansas for about 5 years prior to returning to Tuscaloosa. There I worked as a children’s apparel designer for Dillard's.
sshudson@yahoo.com




Name: Kasey Bull Colvin
Graduation Year: 1995

Family information: Husband, John Walton Colvin / Children, Mary Mackenzie Colvin (age 2 ½), John Walton Colvin, Jr. (age 3 weeks)
City and State where you live: Birmingham, AL
Education after high school: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, University of Mississippi, 1999
Current Career: stay at home mom
thecolvins@charter.net


Name: Terri Myers Clark
Graduation Year: 1995
Family information: Married to Scott Clark, also a 1995 Graduate. We have one daughter, Emily Grace Clark, born May 6, 2006
City and State where you live: Florence, AL
Education after high school: Graduated from the University of North Alabama with a BBA in Computer Information Systems, Minor in Accounting
Current Career:
Full-time Mom, Part-time staff member at our church, Highland Baptist as Outreach/Evangelism Coordinator
clark0556@bellsouth.net



Name: Christopher Scott Clark
Graduation Year: 1995
Family information: Married to Terri Myers Clark, one daughter, Emily Grace Clark, born May 6, 2006
City and State where you live: Florence, AL
Education after high school: Graduated from the University of North Alabama, with a BBA in Marketing
Current Career: Sales Manager for DACCO,

terri@cartermdesign.com



Name: Joe Downs
Graduation Year: 1995
Family Information: Single
City & State Where I Live: Birmingham, Alabama
Education After High School: BS in Accounting from Birmingham Southern College – August 1999
Current Career: Partner in Downs & Company, CPA's in Jasper, Alabama
Thanks,

Joseph R. Downs, IV, CPA
Downs & Company, CPA's
Office: (205) 221-5454
Direct: (205) 385-0614
Cellular: (205) 999-2201

Fax: (205) 221-5474

jrdowns@downs-cpa.com


Name: Rachel Bishop Ross

Graduation Year: 1995

Family information: I married my husband Lance on 06/07/08. My parents, Nan and Raymond Bishop, live in Jasper. My brother and his wife, Brian and April Bishop, just had their first child, Logan, and live in Pinson.

City and State where you live: Northport, AL

Education after high school: I got a masters in math from UA but am now back in grad school working on a PhD

Current Career: I taught a year of high school math at Holt High School in Tuscaloosa. I taught everything from basic math to Differential Equations for 4 years at Bevill State CC. In the fall of 2006, I quit my job to go back to grad school at UA, where I was offered a job. I ended up teaching intro level math and elementary ed math full-time for two years while taking classes. Now, I have switched from full-time teacher to full-time student. Ii still teach elementary ed math while taking my classes. I hope to finish my PhD sometime before I turn 40! LOL

curlyreb@hotmail.com



Name: Matthew B. Laird
Graduation Year: 1995
Family information: Married to Ashley Sartain Laird – One Son Brant Laird age 2 ½
City and State where you live: Helena, AL
Education after high school: U of A, Tuscaloosa – School of Business
Current Career: Financial Advisor with Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc.
Matthew.Laird@morgankeegan.com


Jed Adams Class of 1995.

I currently live in Red Lodge, MT. I graduated from Samford University with an English degree.

I’m currently running a business involved in the oil & gas industry.

j_adams@geo-link.net



Name: Jamie Kitson

Graduation Year: 1995
Family information: Currently, I'm single.
City and State where you live: Atlanta, GA
Education after high school: I graduated from University of Alabama with a
degree in marketing. I have plans to start my MBA at Georgia State
beginning next year.
Current Career: I work as a claims adjuster with Progressive Insurance in
Decatur, GA.
Anything else interesting that you want to share? I own what I assume to
be the world's smallest condo. It is, however, across from the Fox
Theatre. My adopted "child" is a calico cat named Francine.
Jamie_L_Kitson@Progressive.com
 

Julie Parrish Rider

Class of 1995

Live in Jasper, AL

Married Patrick Rider from Memphis, TN in 2000

Two children Caroline (Age 5) and Elijah (Age 3)

Education: B.S. from University of Alabama (2000)M.A. from UAB (2007)

Teach 2nd grade at West Jasper Elementary
jrider@jasper.k12.al.us


Melanie Bean Lapkovitch
Graduation year-1995
Married to Chris Lapkovitch, we have 1 son- Matthew Lapkovitch (5 months old)
We live in Chelsea, Alabama
University of Alabama -BSN Nursing
Nurse in the Cardiac cath lab @St. Vincent's Hospital

Melanie.Lapkovitch@stvhs.com
 
Name:Jeanna Elizabeth Lollar Lamont
Graduation Year: 1995
Family information: On July 15, 2000 I married Patrick Lamont, a software engineer. We had our first boy, Garrett, on April 23, 2002. Our second boy, Brendan, was born February 22, 2006. My boys are full of energy. Garrett loves baseball, fishing, and many other typical boy things and Brendan loves following in Garrett's footsteps.
City and State where you live:Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Education after high school: After high school I went to the University of Alabama where I earned my Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education in December 1999.
Current Career: I am a third grade teacher in Hale County.
jlamont_77@yahoo.com

No comments: